Friday, September 4, 2009

LindsyAnne - Commercial Photography by Jeff Cohn Philadelphia

Something a bit different. I was working on LindsyAnne's images last night while trying to catch up on the two zillion shoots I am behind on, and I got the urge to make the last one all crazy photo-shopped. So i played with layers and blend-modes and filters and liquefy and brushes till I was finally actually happy with the end result.

Reminds me of something I'd see in Clear Magazine, which means I Like it.

The rest of her shoot (what's edited so far) was for my commercial portfolio and her compcards/Portfolio for Wilhelmina of PA. Hopefully they'll like the shots and give me lots of work too.

Model Link www.modelmayhem.com/714882

More regular shots available on
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffcohnphoto/

No comments:

Post a Comment