Friday, August 14, 2009

I love you, man... Seth Green update, Haley band...

I just watched "I love you man" and I have to say it was one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. I actually laughed to tears in some parts. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it.

Also wanted to recap from the blog earlier about the Seth Green / Robot Chicken Philadelphia thing. Alicia, Nicole and I went over after Alicia's shoot, about 200 people were there already, ran into Howard (Friend of Seth's from high school that I met at the Meet & Greet last Saturday) and within a few moments we were standing with Seth in the back of the parking lot. He seemed to remember me but it's kinda hard to tell, though he did ask about mutual friends so I guess he did. We discussed doing a shoot together next time he's in town, hopefully that'll happen. Afterwards I ran into Stripes from Haley and Optimus Hymen (Gwar/ Rigor Mortis Revue/ Model) Extra special thank you to Tabitha for telling me about the event!

I had Alicia take a photo of us and then I took some of Seth with the girls. Enjoy


Me and Seth Green (2009)

Alicia and Seth Green


Nicole and Seth Green

No comments:

Post a Comment