Sunday, January 24, 2010

Inked Girls Magazine

A few months ago I got an email from the editors of Inked magazine asking me to submit some shots for their special Inked Girls issue. As a huge fan of Inked I jumped at the chance and immediately scheduled a shoot with two of my favorite heavily tattooed models; Key and Fische.

As with any magazine submission you never really know if you'll actually get published, you just hope a lot and do the best you can. I was thrilled to find out that one of my shots made this issue. I submitted a lot more than this and decided to share some of those with you as well since I am proud of the entire set. Fische and Key both rocked this shoot and hopefully this will just be the first of many tear sheets in this wonderful magazine.

This time they just chose a shot of Key, which sucks for Fische but, I want to throw a big congrats to her for getting published in this month's Bizarre magazine instead! You go girl! This is just the start for all of us and eventually Im sure we'll get to the point where none of even remember what magazines were in till we're at Barnes N Noble. At least that's the goal.

One of the coolest things about being in this issue is that on the contributors page I have a photo and bio along side two of my friends; Steve Prue and Matt Mayes (MojoKiss), being in the same issue of them means a lot to me, so congrats to them and all the other photographers as well.

Here's some of other shots, hopefully for future issues. More on my Flickr.


Fische

Key

Key

Key and Fische

1 comment: